Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yup, still look young...

In the last two days, I have had two parents that I work with at my therapy office refer to me as "sweetheart". I don't take offense to it, but I do think it's funny. Not to get all "puffed up", but I am a professional that they are seeking therapy services from; not a preteen who is trying to sell them girls scout cookies. Oh, well. Someday I'll be old.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Remember that time when I used to write in thisthing??

GAH! I HATE having my blog go stale. I have been trying to update it more, really! I even had an elaborate post for mother's day....except I started writing about my grandmas and then bawled like a baby. So I gave up on it. Waaa.

I also wanted to write ALL about my 25 birthday!....but our camera was dead and the only pictures we got were on Jordan's phone and we have yet to figure out a good way of getting them onto our computer. Waaa waaa.

So I will post about this....our trip is THIS WEEK!!!! We leave for New Orleans on Friday and we are thrilled. I think out of all the things that either one of us talk about, the cruise takes up about 70%. For me, the other 30% are Ke$ha songs (I've been on a very shameful Ke$ha kick lately. I permit you to judge me).

During our General Conference weekend last month, I created a paper chain to count down the days until our cruise. At the time, there were over 4o rings. Now we are down to threeeeee! Jordan is especially looking forward to this trip because this week is finals week for him. Today he did not have any school. When I left for work this morning, he was in the living room. When I returned from work, there was a note from our office on our door talking about the electricity poeple coming to the complex. I came inside to Jordan studying in the living room and asked him if he knew anything about the note, to which he replied, "No, I haven't left this spot since you went to work."

Here is another random update. I still look twelve, apparently. I am in Young Womens now. I like SO much more than nursery. Sigh. This past weekend I came to supervise our youth's dance festival practice. One teacher (14-15 year old boy) politely asked if I needed a partner to practice with, and another leader asked why I wasn't out there with the other youth dancing. Of all the days to forget my wedding ring.

Speaking of wedding ring, Jordo and I are almost to our 2 year anniversary! Time has flown by so quickly! We will celebrate our anniversary on our cruise. (DID I MENTION WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE?????)

That's it for now. My next post will most likely be about our cruise......mmmmmmWE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE THIS WEEK!

ok, I'm done.


now. done.