Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In case you didn't believe me when I said January sucks....

Yesterday I called my doctor's nurse (she should be on my speed dial by now) and explained that my UTI symptoms were still present and seemed to be getting worse. It is most likely a kidney infection so she had me come in during my lunch break and do a "urine culture" test. She also gave me a different antibiotic.

This morning I came into work and 15 minutes into my morning I threw up. My supervisors don't like to turn a blind eye to employees puking their guts out in the bathroom and told me they would be much more comfortable with me going home. I am completely drained of all my PTO and in debt 5 days, so today gets to be an Unpaid Leave Day. I called my nurse again and she said to not take any more antibiotics until tomorrow, which means more horribly painful pee for me. Yay.

February could not come slower. I promise I will be less whiny next month. For now, I am going to take a 15 hour nap. G'night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, girl. You sure had a sucky January. I ended mine in a sucky way. I got a horrible head cold one day, and the stomach flu the next day. I thought my illness was bad, but I can't even imagine all that you've gone through last month. Hopefully it will end very soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been horrible. The flu sucks big time!! Sorry you've been sick too. Bring on February!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.