Friday, November 8, 2013

Braaaaains

For this year's Halloween, we were zombies. This decision was entirely based on my desire to incorporate my baby bump into my costume (I figure if I have to get fat, I might as well use it to my advantage). Here is how the costumes turned out:

We wore our costumes to our ward's Halloween party. I had a few kids come up and ask if my baby was real. Yeah, kid. My fetus punched its way through my abdomen and I decided to just keep him that way. 

Our make up was not too elaborate or zombie-like. This was mainly due to Jordan's hesitation to put make up on right before his brother's wedding (which was 2 days later). He was worried about breaking out. Here is a close up of my make up:


I also carved a pumpkin. I had left over baby doll legs from the doll I had to amputate for my costume:

And lastly, a HUGE Pinterest fail. I found these adorable Nightmare Before Christmas nails on Pinterest and tried to do it myself....no good. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.