Monday, January 20, 2014

Fashion Shots

Today we were able to get 3D shots of our little guy. We learned a few things about our son.

1. He is incredibly wiggly (not surprised, based on the movement I have been CONSTANTLY feeling for the last month).

2. He is NOT cooperative when it comes to getting his picture taken (hopefully he will outgrow this once we is out of the womb? Doubt it.)

3. He likes to explore. For example, he must have been pretty bored with his head down where it was supposed to be. In the last week, he was completely turned around and got his head smashed up against my rib cage. The last 3-4 days, I have had intense, sharp pain in my rib and upper back. I thought he was just kicking me hard, but the pain never went away. Turns out it is because there is a big baby HEAD stuck there. Dang kid. The ultrasound tech showed his face is literally smashed against my rib, as his he was pressing against a glass wall. Luckily, the way the rest of his body is positioned indicates that he is most likely going to easily turn down south again.

Anyway, based on these three facts about our boy, we were lucky to get even remotely clear pictures of his face. These are the two we got:

You can tell in the second picture that he is squished. He also has his cute and blurry hand up by his face. I can already tell he had his dad's big ol' lips. We can't wait to see the rest of him!

Despite his cramped head, everything looks healthy. He is in the 54th percentile for size and weight, which is fine with me. I do NOT want a big baby to deliver! Less than two months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.