Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Belated Halloween

 
This year, we were a family circus- a ringleader, a monkey, and a bearded lady. I was so excited to have do a family costume theme. I know that eventually, Baby Jo will start wanting to pick his own costumes and will think his mom dressing up to compliment his costume choice is super lame. But until that day comes, it's gonna be family themed costumes all the way!



This was also the first Halloween in our house so we got to have trick-or-treaters! I was pretty stoked about it. I loved seeing all the kids in their costumes. My friends took their kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and we joined them for a few houses. I'm sure it was obvious that we were the ones who would eat Baby Jo's candy, but he could hold his own bag so that has to count for something!




What better way to end Halloween night than to wear Pumpkin PJ's?



I can't wait until next year when Jo can join in on all the excitement!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.