Friday, January 9, 2009

It begins....

In the past, a few of my family members have suggested that I start a blog, to which I always replied, "No. Blogs are for married people." Well, I'm not married quite yet BUT I'm closer than I ever have been! So Jordan and I are beginning a blog- and I am very excited about it. Unfortunately, we don't have any cute kids to post pictures of, but I will be updating all wedding information, decisions, stresses, and questions on this puppy pretty frequently.


We will also be posting news about ourselves. Here's some:


Jordan: Depressed that OU lost to Florida last night in the National Championship

Sonja: Impressed that she knows that OU lost to Florida last night in the National Championship.

Working on graduate school applications. Almost completely done with UW's.


We have also set a date! *drum roll please* MAY 16, 2009! Be there or be square.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the blog! Now I can pester you for more pictures of cute babies!!!!... oh wait... More pictures of cute Jordan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE PICTURES!!!!! Wait....who's getting married?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.