Friday, April 17, 2009

Bry-Doll Pick-churs

Today I took my bridal picture in Salt Lake. Jun Sung was my photographer (same guy who shot our engagement photos). What a swell chap too- he drove me to Salt Lake and back, helped tie and untie my bustle, and carried my shoes and bouquet! He also would randomly murmur "Beautfiul" and "Aw, the gorgeous" after his shots, which made me excited. I give him an A+.

He gets extra credit too for emailing a few already edited photos! Here is a sneak peak:

This was inside Grand America Hotel. The hallways we beautiful , as well as the elevators . This picture is dedicated to Michael and Melissa, my friends who went dress shopping with me! They knew that one of my criterion for my wedding dress was it had to make a good sitting down picture! haha.

3 comments:

  1. Love the red shoes. More bridal pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the red shoes! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! It's sooo true!!! In every dress you practiced this pose, and if it wasn't up to par, the dress didn't cut it.

    OH MY GOSH ONE WEEK. OH. MY. GOSH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.