Thursday, April 9, 2009

*$%&# Weather

I can't stand it when people who say, "Utah weather is great because it has all four seasons!" Uh, no. It has two and a half seasons, actually. There is hot summer from June until September and then there is what seems to be approximately 40 minutes of fall followed by a seven month Winter. SNOW IN APRIL??? What is this? And now it has decided to rain on Sunday so I get to reschedule my bridal picture appointment. Boooo.

And no one better tell me that dumb "April showers bring May flowers" crap; because I am going to be in Washington in May and I know that means more rain. Double Boooo.

2 comments:

  1. sonja sonja sonja. April showers my bring May flowers, but May's little motto is "In like a lion, out like a lamb." Maybe unique, witty phrase will float your boat more than the other ultra lame one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja!!! Your engagement pictures are so cute! You guys look so great together and I can tell you are really happy! Good luck with the rest of the wedding plans! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.