Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So long, Northwest...

We are moving to Oklahoma after the wedding. Wish me luck!

A year ago, if someone told me, "Sonja, after you graduate you will go to Oklahoma for grad school, and you probably will even stay awhile after" I would've been like, "Okla-what?" and wouldn't have been able to point to it on a map....ok, I still probably can't. I'm extremely nervous to be moving away so so so far from my home and all things familiar to me... but it will be ok.

Please visit!

4 comments:

  1. okc home for sale..check it out at www.2108dogwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy me a ticket and I am SO THERE IT'S INSANE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja, you are getting married in just a few days!!! I'm so excited! I'll see you at your wedding, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to visit you Oklahoma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have friends that live in oklahoma and LOVE it! what school are you going to again? her husband is going to school out there as well.
    i wish you the best of luck! it is scary to be far away from everything familiar as a newlywed. when steve and i got married, i moved immediately to logan and it was tough. but stay busy, and positive and you will be fine. i still cant believe your married!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.