Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Today is Jordan's older brother Jeff's 29th birthday! We just got back celebrating with him at a Sushi bar.(I'm trying really hard not to think of all the seaweed resting in my stomach right now.) And since he is our family, he qualifies for a birthday spotlight!


Jeff is one smart cookie. He knows so much about politics and world events. In fact, he wrote an article to Tulsa World a few months ago and got it published! (My computer is being dumb and not letting me link it, but if you google Jeff's name and tulsa world you should find it.)

Jeff is one of the most genuinely nice guys that I know! He is always willing to help us out in any way. For example, he and his dad drove all our crap from Seattle to Tulsa after our wedding...that's a 30+ hour drive, mi amegos!

Jeff also has some interesting fashion sense. When he isn't wearing an OSU shirt, you may see him in a kilt, which is what he wore to Junior prom! (I have evidence of this, but blogger won't let me upload it. Technology is such a bully.

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.