Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kissing Contract

Unless you live under a rock (or large bush if you are a fraggle), you have been subjected to infidelity plaguing our society. I do not enough energy to even begin to explain the many disturbances of the website ashleymadison.com, which is created exclusively for married people to seek out an affair with a stranger. (Did I mention their slogan is "life is short, have an affair"? I'm going to vomit.)It is naive to think that you are invincible to having your heart or emotions stray from your marriage if you are not careful.

That is why Jordan and I created our Kissing Contract last night.

(Ok, really the only reason we "created" it was because it came up in one of our many random conversations). But still, it is official now.

The Kissing Contract

If the circumstance arises in which a kiss is offered and/or accepted by one of the following female celebrities:

Olympic Skier Lindsey Vonn


Anne Hathaway

Then Jordan is allowed to grant them one closed-mouth 3 second (or shorter) kiss without receiving repercussions from his spouse or conscious.

If the indentical circumstance were to arise for one Sonja to kiss the following male celebrities:

Ewan McGregor
Conan O'Brien

Then she too could participate in a 3 second closed mouth kiss (with assistance from a step stool for kissing Mr. O'Brien) without consequences from spouse or conscious.

Other than the aforementioned celebrities, Jor
dan and Sonja will not kiss anyone else outside their marriage.




Just gotta go get this baby notarized and we're good to go!

...so who is on YOUR kissing contract?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, and make sure you laminate it to make it all the more official. Remember that Friends episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy told me about your blog. He and Julie will have to tell you their choices. I guessed your dad's....he only has one... but he couldn't even come close to mine: 1) Daniel Craig and 2) Jennifer Garner. OH, wait, she was your dad's!! Today I was talking to Molly about it and I choose for #2) Robert Downy Jr. or Mitt Romney or that tall bald guy from Celtic Thunder ... what the heck, just line them men up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My number one is easy - Jennifer Garner. There's a three-way tie for second - Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, and Cheryl Tiegs. I'd don't think any of them will be dropping in on the Tegeders any time soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!!! 1) Christian Bale (bbrrraooow- you know, that sexy sound you make with your mouth) and 2) Hugh Jackman! If the producers of "The Prestige" wouldnt have gone all slutty on us and casted Stupid-man-face Johansen, I could have played her role and got the job done, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha! This is too funny! I don't dare get involved in this one. :)
    Nice blog, Sonja! Your mom told me about it a little while ago and I am finally checking it out. I want to learn how to do one and we are having a family history fair coming up on Apr 17. One of the "booths" will be about blogging. Congrats on your blog! -Kathy Mc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.