Monday, February 15, 2010

brief update before class.

You know what it hard to do? Blog when you are busy. Especially when your laptop is PMSing.

Right now I have a half hour break before class so I thought I would dust off the ol' blog and update everyone on our lives.

Life is busy! I started my internship and school, which leads to 42 hour weeks of work altogether (and yes, I'm aware that lots of people work more than that, but I'm still tired by it. That also does not include the time I waste, er I mean dedicate to homework. Waaa, waaa, waaa.

Jordan officially decided that he wanted to go to OU-Tulsa. It's so nice to know where we are going...or I guess not going, since we don't have to move. Some nights it really sinks in that I will be this far away from my family for two more years and I get mopey, but overall, I am happy to stay in Tulsa.

We have 1:00 pm church and I LOVE it! I think I am the only person in the ward who is giddy about the time change. I'm sorry, but no good comes from 9:00 AM church.

Jordan and I saw "Valentines Day" and it dumber than dumb. My co-worker told me that Julia Roberts (puke) was paid 5 million for the movie....and she is in it for approximately 15 minutes. I'm too lazy to do the math, but I'm pretty sure that is around $333,333 per minute.

Annnnnd, I gotta go to class. Until next time, blog!

2 comments:

  1. You think 9am church is bad? Try 8:30am church. In a building that's 25 minutes away from home. With a toddler! Actually, I'm not complaining. I like earlier church. We just aren't as... prompt in getting there.

    "Valentines Day?" must be the sequel to "Love is Nice."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a hilarious comparison of Shawn White to "Animal" of the Muppets. I think Animal could also get phat air, but I doubt he could stick the landing.

    Valentines Day got pretty tepid reviews. I guess the producers just all got together and thought "I know, we'll throw all these big names in a blender, make it sound like a chick flick that all males will have to attend with their female of interest, and it will be a suce$$!. And we'll have Austin Krutcher twitter to his zillions of twitter followers that they need to go see this movie. I guess we'll have to rent a Paulie Shore movie this weekend instead...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.