Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweet, sweet calories

Jordan and I were sad when QuikTrip ended their summer $0.49 32 oz. fountain drinks....


But our tears of sorrow turned into tears of joy when Steak and Shake brought back my best friends:


CARAMEL APPLE MILKSHAKES!! Family, this is reason enough to come visit me.

And to add to my enthusiasm, we just got a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for them in the mail!

Oh, Tulsa...why must you tempt me with your incredible deals on delicious fattening beverages? By the end of fall, this will be us:

2 comments:

  1. Has there ever been a more unfortunate name for a restaurant than "Steak and shake?" Do people have seizures after eating there? Mad cow? Yikes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move over, I may be joining you on the fat tag game. YOURE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.