Monday, December 13, 2010

27 years young





Happy Birthday to my very own….

Back scratcher

Masseuse

Food Critic

Hair Stylist (true story, Jordan dyed my hair this most recent color.)

Super Model

Comedian

(Future) Sugar Daddy

Travel Partner

Musician

Teddy Bear

Hero

High-things reach/Giant

Chauffeur

Hamster

Body Guard

Magician???

Human blanket

Jock

Scholarship provider


Alarm Clock

Future Baby Daddy (VERY future- not announcing anything!)

and Best Friend


Thanks for being everything to me :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jordan. We are impressed with your hamster skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the neti pot skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are such a cute couple!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea he could do that neti pot thing....it looks like water torture. He will have to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should invite friends over for a fancy supper and have Jordan serve the drinks "neti pot" style- impressive yet elegant. Fun post to read. Of course the best picture was the one of the cat blowing out the birthday candles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.