Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tulsa Christmas

Welcome to our Christmas apartment!

Our kitchen:
Our Dining Room:

Our single bathroom decoration: (Thanks, Charity!)

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

And now our living room:


Like the totally visible scotch tape? Nice touchOur bookshelf:

Our wall shelves

Our baby tree (and out loot!)
Our tree is very random, just the way I like it. I've never been a fan of themed, matchy matchy tree ornaments. I find them impersonal and they remind me of department stores. I prefer mine to have Elvis decorations, an ugly bear ornament from 20+ years ago, homemade popsicle stick ornaments from my nephew, etc.


Santa must be a Sooner fan! (Thanks, Alice)

It's really weird not to be in Washington for Christmas this year. I miss Seattle at Christmas time. Tulsa does not seem to try to decorate much. :(

1 comment:

  1. I don't see the "Baby's First Christmas" picture frame up anywhere. Nor do I see a puppy under the tree...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.