Thursday, July 28, 2011

OOOHHHH, We're halfway there...

And yes, we are living on a prayer.

Today is Jordan's LAST day of didactics (aks classes). He takes his last finals today, has a week of training and then begin his clinical rotations. Clinical rotations happen at the 15 month mark of P.A. school meaning....Jordan is halfway done! How exciting. His next 15 months will be dang busy but pretty cool. Jordan will be rotating and observing different doctors in the various medical fields. His first stop: OB-GYN. Lucky duck.

At this time I am also *approximately* halfway done with my supervision and clinical hours that I need before obtaining my LCSW. This month marks my one year mark as a therapist for my company. Pretty crazy. It certainly has NOT gone by fast, but I am grateful to be here. I am not too far behind on my path toward my LCSW. I estimate that I will be done with my hours around September or October 2012 (of course now I just jinxed, I am sure of it).

1 comment:

  1. YA! Glad you guys are doing well. We miss you and will hopefully be around at Christmas sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.