Friday, September 23, 2011

I should get sick more often...

Jordan woke up with a horrible fever and shakes this morning. It was less than perfect timing too, as he had to take his comprehensive exam for his entire OB/GYN rotation. The good news is the test is over and his fever is gone.

The bad news is Jordan is apparently untouchable when he is sick. Within the last hour, I've heard the following:

*While I jokingly do my hoochie dance right in front of the TV while it is showing some sort of football hoo-ha* "You can't do that to me; I'm sick!"

"You have to be nice to me; I'm sick!"

"You can't make fun of me because I'm sick."

Hmmmm.....this sickness seems to be some sort of pass for any mistreatment. Jordan, hurry up and heal so I can be mean to you again.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... Jordan. Poor guy, but really? Poor Sonja! It's hard to be the healthy one when your spouse is sick. Common and get better, Jordan!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sounds like either one of us on our birthdays...
    "I get to eat the last cookie, cuz its my BIRTHDAY!"
    "I dont have to changes Saige's nasty diaper, cuz it's my BIRTHDAY!"
    "I dont have to brush my teeth today, cuz it's my BIRTHDAY!"
    (oops, did I say that last one or just think it...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.