Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chase and Jessica's Wedding Trip

This fall has been pretty friggin sweet. I do not miss Oklahoma summers one bit. Plus, Jordan and I have had some fun happenings taking place since this season has graced us with its presence.

At the end of September, I was able to have a 4 day weekend in Salt Lake City for my cousin's wedding. (Leave it to me to take my camera and somehow not have one single picture of the bride and groom. Whoops.) I was able to hang out with my parents and sister, which was a bonus. The wedding was lovely, the reception was so fun (can you saaaaay photo booth??), and it was so cool to see all my extended family from my dad's side.

 All the girl cousins from my dad's side of the family! Love them!...even though they are all taller than me.


Molly and I had a little too much fun with the photo booth at the reception. I think we went in a total of 5 times. Here are some of our highlights:



My cute parents <3>

These four go in a sequence...yes, we are dorks.






 We also got to spend the day with some of our family on my mom's side.Uncle Tim and Aunt Denise have property where we got to go feaux camping. We shot guns, did archery, hammocked (new verb), and ate. It was glorious.

"I volunteer as Tribute!....Oh, wait. I suck at this. Never mind..... Uh, I'm going to lay in hammock instead."

Our cousins also have quite the zoo at their house. They have one dog, 2 guinea pigs, one gerbil, and a bearded lizard. It was fun being around animals for a change. Can't wait to get a pet someday!

Wearing a live lizard. Lady Gaga got nothin' on me.  
 
Overall, it was a fantastic kick to Autumn!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I miss you and Molly. You long hair is beautiful! Glad to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.