Friday, September 14, 2012

Not a tag...but kind of a tag

I was avoiding bed (again) and was crusing through my facebook timeline (still don't like the timeline structure. Boo!) when I came across this note I wrote on facebook over 3 years ago. I remember having fun with it, and I liked reading other people's creations as well. I didn't think of this game, it is like those "tags" from back in the day. So have fun and do it if you want :) This was mine from 2009. None of my answers have changed (though I am not reeeeeally a mess of blues right now).

Directions: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it onto people you like. You can't use the artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist name)"

Pick your Artist: Elvis Presley

Male or female: Hard Headed Woman

Describe Yourself: Big Hunk O' Love

How do you feel: A Mess of Blues

Describe where you currently live: In the Ghetto

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Promise Land

Your Best Friend is: A Fool Such As I

What's the weather like: Kentucky Rain

Favorite Time of Day: One Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: That's Someone You Never Forget

What is life to you: Just Pretend

Your friendships: Something Old, Something New

Your fear: A Woman Without Love

What is the best advice you have to give: Treat Me Nice

Thought for the day: Always on My Mind

How would you like to die? I Got Stung

My soul's present condition: Young and Beautiful

My motto: Don't Be Cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.