Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gender Results

 According to the....

Chinese Conception Calendar: Boy

Mayan Combination Test: Boy

Wedding Ring Test: Boy

The Childbirth.org Test:Girl

My own motherly intuition: Boy

Jordan's paternal intuition: Boy

Two ultrasounds (one at 16 weeks and one at 18 weeks):


 
BOY!


Our little person is a little dude. When I heard and saw the gender, I was not surprised at all. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have felt very strongly that it was a boy. Plus, I have always, ALWAYS pictured having a boy first. Before our ultrasound, I told Jordan that I was so convinced that it was a boy that I would be SHOCKED if it wasn't. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.
We are so excited to meet him, though I am mourning my little daughter that never was. I hope she comes someday. In the meantime, I look forward to being best buds with her big brother.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.