Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

January: Quit my job, moved to OKC, took a trip to Seattle and Southern Oregon to see my sister and her family.

February: Took and passed my LCSW exam, had my mom visit for a week.

March: Traveled to Arizona to see my sister-in-law and nieces for a week.

April: Traveled to Idaho for my cousins's wedding reception and spent a week in Seattle with my family.

May: Took a two week trip to Europe.

June: Went camping with Jordan for the first time and went on a trip with him to St Louis.

July: Found out I was pregnant!

August: Went to a family reunion in St George and saw my whole family.

September: Put on offer on our house.

October: Went to NYC for four days, found out we are having a boy!

November: Attended Jordan's brother's wedding, moved into our house.

December: Threw a party for Jordan's 30th birthday, went to Seattle for two weeks for Christmas.

2014 has some big shoes to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.