Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleeping with Lizards...


So about three minutes ago....

I was in our livingroom on my laptop while Jordan was napping in the bedroom. I heard him slowly stumbling down the hall and started up this conversation:


Jordan: Charity? (his sister's name)

Me: (laughing) Did you just call me Charity?

Jordan: Yeah...I started to, but I ...yeah.

*pause*

Jordan: Um, I wanted to ask you...uh, no. never mind. I think I...I think I'm dreaming. *walks back to the bedroom*

Me: *thinking there's NO WAAAAAY I'm letting him off that easy. This sounds too potentially entertaining* Wait! Jordan! What? What did you want to ask me?

Jordan: I thought I saw lizards in our bed, So I just wanted to ask you why you put lizards in our bed.
uh...huh.
That reminds me of another amusing Jordan slumber anecdote:
This little number happened after we had only been married about 4 days, I believe. I woke up in the middle of the night to a giddy Jordan. He was smiling and giggling, only his eyes were closed. Then he muttered something that sounded like, "heehee theresoundinglalalaROBOTS!" I turned over and asked, "What, Honey?" to which Jordan, still sleeping, turned to me, cupped my ear with his hands and whispered ,"They are talking like robots over there! heehee!"
Sure they are, Jordan. Sure they are.
He claims that I talk in my sleep too, but he has yet to back this up with any evidence, or even slightly amusing stories. He just says, "I can't remember what you say!" Well, maybe it was the lizard talking.



3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious, Sonja! It looks like you guys are having a great start to marriage!!! Congrats on graduate school! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! LOL! no friggin way! lucky! i wish steve told me sweet things like that when he was sleeping! too friggin funny...
    but seriously sonja, why did you put lizards in the bed?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you come this month, you just may get to actually experience lizards in your bed! That will make Jordan happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.