Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm alive! I promise!

I cringe at the thought that its almost been a month since I've updated my blog. I hate it when people let their blogs go stale and here I am doing the same thing! Ma'baaad. I have wanted to update it for a loooong time but I wanted to include pictures with my posts. However, my computer is doing this thang where it won't let me on the internet, and Jordan's computer won't read anything that is in its USB ports. Needless to say, uploading pictures on the internet is currently impossible. SooooOOOoOOoo annoying...

I will give an update on our lives at this time. In August, I went on a 2 week vacation to Arizona, Oregon, and Washington. I was able to visit all of my siblings and their families. It was awesome! It also was the longest that Jordan and I have been apart in a while. It's so weird to be seperated when you are married compared to when you are just dating. Probably because you are used to seeing eachother all through the night and what not. ANYways... the trip was great, and I was happy to come back to Oklahoma.

Since my trip, we have had some noteworthy events. I started my fall classes at school. They are... ok. I have never been one who enjoyed school. Jordan took the GRE and did a fantastico job! He was so relieved that he wouldn't have to retake it. He has finished most of his PA school applications, and is waiting to hear back from schools. Yesterday he heard back from Wake Forest in North Carolina. They scheduled him for an interview! It will be interesting to see where we end up.

And the greatest news of all.....WE'RE GOING TO SEE ELVIS ON FRIDAY! We're going on a road trip to Memphis for Labor Day weekend. Jordan and I have a BLAST on road trips so we are excited for our vacation. Plus we are WAAAAY overdue for a vacation...I mean, our honeymoon was like...3 1/2 months ago! Talk about burnt out! haha! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Memphis! I have yet to decide what I am doing on my break. At least I will have 3 days away from my 26 children!

    P.S. I think your next vacation should be to Utah! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.