Thursday, June 10, 2010

Attention anyone smarter than me....

Ok, so I really want to blog again, but I am having beef with blogger. For the last 2 months or so, whenever I try to add a picture onto my post it comes out in computer lingo. Before, it would just show the picture and I could place in my post. Now it does NOT show my pictures and instead throws up a bunch of jargon such as kgjfkgfhgkjfhgjkfhfancycomputertalk....and so on. I thought it was because my computer was stupid,but it also happens on my school computers and our fancy new laptop...so it's my blogger's problem (or something?). Is this fixable? If so, hoooooow?

Sincerely,
Me, the incompetent computer gal.

3 comments:

  1. I think that must be what they changed it to because that is what happens to me too. I have finally given in, and I'll click the "preview" button to make sure each picture is in the right spot. It's annoying but I don't know if it can be fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if this will work, but at the top of the box are two tabs, "edit html" or "compose". Do you have the "edit html" tab on? If so, switch to compose. If not, then I haven't posted in so long I didn't know it was doing that. Good luck. 2 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You POSTED!!! YAY! It was fun to chat with you yesterday! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.