Tuesday, August 17, 2010

While talking about music we liked 12 years ago...


Me: "I loved the Spice Girls so much in 6th grade. I used to dress up as Sporty Spice, go into Troy's room, and lip sync to every song on their CD in front of the mirror."

Jordan: "You are such a NERD!....I did the same thing."


Can you believe in our 1 1/3 years of marriage, I am only NOW finding out my husby previously owned a Spice Girls CD??? AND knew all the words?? If he told me that when we were dating, it would have sealed the deal much more quickly.


"I really really REALLY wanna zigga-zig AH!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time picturing Jordan dressed up as Sporty Spice. Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ironic because my younger cousin was just talking about the Spice Girls today. She didn't know they had a movie, but then she is only 17.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Gaga is coming to the TacomaDome this weekend. As a result of that conversation starter I was able to inform a co-worker that I was the official TacomaDome Spice Girl Concert Parent's Room Scrabble Champion. - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have NO idea how happy this makes me.

    And I now like Jordan all the more.

    (But of course, I love you most.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.