Friday, August 13, 2010

Sister, Sister

Although I certainly do not have a favorite sibling, I DO have an all time favorite sister....


...and it's Molly!

And it's her birthday today, and like all my other family member's birthdays (except Nancee's) I am 1000's of miles away. So instead I shall give a post.


With Molly being my only sister and the closest sibling to me, Molly and I were pretty much forced to be best friends.

We have gone on several sister vacations (Washington DC, California (twice), Utah (many many times))


We roomed together in college


We even had a list of boys that we both went on at least one date with. It was never a goal of ours, it just worked out that way.


We were each other's maid/matron of honor


And we practiced our Helen Hunt impressions together.

Molly and I also have several movies that we have watched countess times together and have memorized. We have alot of songs that we've made up, "dances" that we have choreographed, and about 1,000,000 inside jokes. (Like, Molly- remember "No. No. No. No.", our child, "WAAAAYNE! What are you doing October 24th....")

Molly is great because she is very funny. She is very nice to others and talented. She served a challenging mission. She's a science smarty pants. And she and her husband Brad are going to grant me yet another niece for me to love like crazy!

But most importantly, I love Molly because she hates all the same actresses as I do.

(shudder)

Happy Birthday, Molly. Wish you were here! :(

2 comments:

  1. I hate her...Scarlett, not Molly. Happy birthday Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a birthday post!!!! I have to say, I was really hoping you would honor me on your blorg- it made my day!

    Of COURSE I remember all the inside jokes you listed. I havent thought about our child or Mike with the fly that went from his crotch to his ankles for a long time! HA! Here are a few to keep you going:
    "it's more than crazy' it's nuts"... Gorro at Wild Waves...Lu Kang's family photo....momImgoingwithmollytothestorebebacklaterBYE!.... I was born "in this very house!".

    Ye are the greatest and I love ya, sis! Ps. baby sayd "goo goo"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.