Friday, July 30, 2010

Picture overload: Graduation Edition


Now that I FINALLY have my camera (*Jim Gaffigan voice* "Enough with the camera already") I have been reunited with pictures from my graduation and our church history trip. Woohoo! I am going to channel this giddiness into a severe picture overload. SO heeeeeere we go!

GRADUATION

My rockin' hood
What was with those SLEEVES??


My studly husband


My sweet mom


My Awkward Hands
My Penguin Skills
(too lazy to turn it up-right. Sorry.)

3 comments:

  1. That wasn't nearly enough pictures. You better have more posts coming. Congrats on the awesome sleeves...and graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so fun! I'm glad I know you! con-graduations haha, I'm so punny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sonja!! How are you girl? Congrats on graduation! I love the pic of you and Jordan, you look so pretty! Hope y'all are having a great summer and let's talk soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.