Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eureka!

Remember how I repeatedly complained about how I lost my camera on our trip to Seattle from two months ago? Well, guess what I found last night!!!

C'mon, guess.

My camera! It was in JORDAN'S DUFFLEBAG....from the Seattle trip (yes, it had yet to be unpacked in two months....not that I blame him. Isn't unpacking the worst?) I decided last night that I had enough of the big ol' sports bag in the corner of our room and started rummaging through it. Next thing I know I pulled out my lovely camera! I was so excited I started dancing all over our apartment and forced Jordan to accompany me. I was also too excited to get frustrated at the fact that the camera was a mere few feet from our bed this whole time, waiting to be discovered. How sad.

So Jordan thinks I put it there, which of course I deny. I accused Jordan of putting it in his bag, which he claims to be untrue. Our only other conclusion is that one of our little photographers who were playing with it at Andy's house thought it would make sense to put the camera away in Uncle Jordan's bag. Whoever did it (*cough* JORDAN *cough*), it really doesn't matter. I'm just happy to have it back.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny. After one of our trips we unpacked all our bags, but one. For whatever reason, neither of us ever got around to it. Whenever we couldn't find anything, we could usually find it in that bag. It became a joke not to unpack it and that it was the black hole of lost items. This sounded a whole lot better in my head. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm glad you found your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ho, we were falsely accused! I knew it all along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.