Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

I am so grateful for humor. I often wonder when humor began historically. Like, who was the first person to think that telling something that wasn't true would result in pleasant feelings? I would have loved to have heard the first attemp at a joke. I wonder if humor came naturally or if it was something that had to be explained.

My brain just exploded.

Well, however humor ended up on the earth, I am beyond thankful for it. It makes life so much more delightful and makes crappy things so much more tolerable. I am such a sucker for funny. When I was single, the most important thing to me is if the guy could make me laugh. Comedy is by far my favorite movie genre. And laughing is definitely my favorite ( and at this point my only) form of exercise.

Yay for humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.