Thursday, November 24, 2011

Let's just wrap this up.

Yeah, the 30 days of Thanks did NOT work out for me. I didn't have it in me to post everyday, and I figured people didn't want a new post from me to pop up in their Google Reader feed everyday. Instead, let's just knock of the rest of the month out in one entry. Ill pick up from where I left off.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for....

6. hot water
7. stores that actually carry size 5 shoes (yes, that size of foot exist, almost every store in America)
8. the internet. I'm such an online addict...and I'm cool with that.
9. air conditioning
10. Dollar Tree (my guilty pleasure)
11. inside jokes with family members
12. my family, in general (you guys are aiiiight)
13. my glue gun
14. soldiers. Seriously, thank you.
15. dogs. They make the world happier.
16. the privilege I had to have such a wonderful, non-screwed up childhood
17. medical insurance
18. my education, and
18b. the easy access I had to getting an education
19. the Gospel. Not only it is amazing to understand and know that their is a Savior, but it's also great to be a member of the Church. We Mormons stick together and live in such as tiny Mormon world. There are tons of connections and help. Jordan compares it to being a member of AAA. You need someone to help with X,Y or Z- BAM! Here's three names you can call.
20. vacations. They are so necessary in life.
21. Bubblegum. He is a stuffed dog that I got for Christmas when I was 3 or younger. He accompanied me to many different adventures, sleep overs, and vacations. He even survived being chewed up by my cousin's dog (thanks for reconstructing him, Aunt Lori!). I still have him,
22. MONEY! Does that sound awful? I don't care.
23. my braces and retainer. I think these babies really saved my dating life!
24. hot tubs
25. airplanes. They can be such. a. pain. But they are also fantastic. I dig traveling over 1000 miles in under 6 six hours.
26. patience. This is something I really struggle with holding onto, but I appreciate it so much when other people use it on me.
27. Mascara and eyelash curlers. If I could only wear one type of make up for the rest of my life, it would definitely be mascara.
28. my health. I have several annoying diagnoses but they are NOTHING compared to what others may have. I am so grateful for the freedom that comes with a healthy body.
29. to be an American. There are several flaws in our country, but overall it is still a wonderful country. I read about the horrors that many women face in other countries. It's overwhelming to think how liberated I am compared to them.
30. I'm grateful for Christmastime, which officially starts tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute. I totally wish I had you with me today when I went to Dollar Tree. It was a great way to get Christmas decorations, but it would have been more fun with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.