Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Heart Mulder

I have yet another Jordan look-alike story:

So the other day, Jordan and I were leaving his stake conference and he bumped into some guy. The guy looked at Jordan and said, "Hey, you look just like David Duchovny!" My first though was "uh...no." But now, I have changed my mind! Jordan DOES look Mulder if he got brown contacts a cute puffy cheeks. Here's a picture of each of them posing with random girls:





Since I'm on the topic of pictures.... I know that everyone has wanted to see pictures of the ring, pictures of my bridesmaid dresses, etc. All uploading of pictures will have to be put on an annoying hold. My computer caught the MOST IRRITATING virus, and I am too scared to do anything to it yet. My friend's husband said he would reinstall my hard drive, but I can't find my CD that I got when I first received my laptop. I probably threw it away. BYU won't let me use their internet either, which is sucky. It's like, c'mooooonnnnnnn. Oh, well.

My mom is coming to town this Saturday, so hopefully she will be able to help me pick out my dress! I've narrowed it down to two choices, I think.

On Saturday Jordan and I went to a bridal fair in Provo. It was so much fun (well, for ME!) We got to try lots of samples of food, sign up for contests, and look at all sorts of fun stuff. Jordan is a good luck charm; he won a free tuxedo rental and $50 off a men's ring. Thatta boy!

My absolute favorite thing about my internship is the free food. It seems like at least twice a month a teacher has a birthday and there will be a huge cake in the faculty lounge (Jim Gaffigan, anyone?) Other times, the faculty meeting will have left over bagels and fruit. One magical day, a really rich family bought the entire school faculty a delicious lunch of fried chicken and wontons. That was pretty much the best day of my life. On the so-so days when it is no one's birthday and there is zero food for me to scarf, the wonderful nice principal whom (who?) I share my office with always ALWAYS has a huge bowl of candy. At the end of the school year, I am going to miss the freebies of my internship...but that is all.

Has anyone had much luck with their clearplay yet? Jordan and I rented two R movies that we were unable to watch because the clearplay people didn't edit them. Oh, but rest assured, people- they've gone through and edited Wall-E! I'm sorry, but what on earth is there to edit in that movie??? There's only like 6 words in the entire show!!

mmm...bye.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a crush on Mulder, so compliments to Jordan. Hurry up with the pictures already!! Stupid computer.

    You sound like Troy. It is always a good day for him at work when there is free food involved.

    As for the ClearPlay, our first R movie should be arriving from netflix soon. We'll keep you posted. Go Matrix.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.