Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reluctantly.... PICTURES

I was nervous about it, but I decided to upload my pictures on my sick computer....
Presenting: MY RING! (Ta-daaaaa! Don't mind the hairy knuckles. Eeeeew!)
This one is pretty blurry, but you get the idea.
And for my 6 lovely bridesmaids, here is the rough draft of your dresses:

The red skirts will be hemmed to a tea length, about 3 inches below the knee. Then, the extra material from chopping off the bottom of the skirt will be used to make a sash to be tied high around the torso. Lastly, the extra material will also be used to fill in the neckline (where Melissa's white tank top is showing.) Enjoy!

I'm going to end this post with a picture of how I spent my week before Christmas, since I was FINALLY able to upload my pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Love the ring!!! Want more Mexico. Am I a bridesmaid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico pictures can be located on facebook! YES you're a bridesmaid! This requires you to go to my bachelorette party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found this. k thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i didnt know you started a blog?! now i will stalk you more...muahhahahahaha!
    PURDY ring! i want it! wanna trade?!
    and dude, you've got NOTHING on my hairy knuckles. i will post pictures later...
    good luck with the planning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.