Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....



in our apartment!

Decorating our Charlie Brown Christmas tree- we put it on a box to make it taller. (It took more than wildly waving our hands in front of it to decorate. Christmas specials are so misleading).


No, I am not 6 months pregnant. This is just the worst angle in pictorial history.


Glory to the New Born King....and the King. (mmm...sacrilicious.)


Fuzzy tree at night.

Our entertainment center. It looks nicer than this picture looks. I suck at taking pictures.
I made these out of spaghetti sauce jars and left over "crystals" from our wedding.


I LOVE our lamp!

Our shelves, complete with $1 stockings.

Bookcase. Again, it looks nicer that this picture gives it credit for. Waaa.

Presents!!! And none of them are for me :(


There is this Bible College in the neighboring city of Tulsa that puts on a HUGE Christmas light display every year. Jordan and I went with our friend Jared to check them out last week. The lights were very impressive! This is fuzzy, but it can give you an idea of what I am talking about:

This was a cool tunnel to walk through. The lights were constantly changing colors and patterns.


The highlight of the lights display was the ever so cheesy Christian rock Christmas songs that were blasting around the campus. My personal favorite was "It's Not Christmas Without the Capital C!" Sooooo laaaaaame.
As you can see, I was bundled up! Winter nights are friggin cold here! I can't wait to go to Arizona for a weekend! The high 50's sounds like paradise right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.