Sunday, December 13, 2009

One year older and wiser too!



Today is the 26th birthday of my hunk-a-husband Jordan! I am so excited to be able to share the rest of Jordan's birthdays with him. There is so many things I love about him, so in honor of turning the big 2-6, here are 26 reasons why I think Jordan is the bee's knees.

1) He's a smartypants! He graduated with honors from BYU after having a full-tuition scholarship for academics.

2) He is a talented guitarist. I love being his groupy.

3) He's hilarious! Jordan is so goofy and is always giving my abs a workout from laughing so hard.

4) He happily drives everywhere we go together- even on longer road trips. (I HATE driving).

5) He is not a picky eater, which is nice as I continually try to learn how to cook.

6) He's big and strong. It's so nice to have someone around who can lift 5X the amount I can and reach twice as high as I can.

7) He knows a ton of songs. We have a blast belting out Boys II Men together in the car....or Miley Cyrus. :P

8) He is really good at making up songs on the spot- making them rhyme ad everything. They are always clever and crack me up.

9) Every time I fall asleep on the couch he carried me to bed. (I'm so spoiled)

10) He's very cuddly and affectionate. It's like having a human teddy bear.

11) He has great goals that I know he will achieve. I'm excited for him to start PA school soon.

12) He has a very powerful testimony of our Savior.

13) Even though he is a macho manly man, he still uses the words precious and adorable regularly.

14) He is SO good with kids. I love knowing he will be my baby daddy sometime.

15) He's very protective of me. I always feel safe with him.

16) He is very patient (especially with me!!)

17) He has the same taste in movies and tv shows as I do. We happily watch Seinfeld together every evening.

18) He's athletic. Jordan is good at tennis and golf (and although those are the snobby sports, he ain't no snob!)



19) He is very quick to forgive whenever I'm being a butt.

20) He is sensitive. He always feel awful if he thinks he hurt my feelings or raised his voice at me (and usually when he apologizes for raising his voice, I didn't even think there was any voice raising in the first place).

21) He's good at impressions. They are funny.

22) He's good at making a joke go on and on without it getting old...does that make sense? I dunno.

23) He is loyal. He tries hard to maintain his friendships with people from college and even high school.

24) He's thoughtful. He likes to surprise me with little things and I love it.

25) He watches musicals and chick flicks with me without complaining.

And the 26th thing I love about Jordan:

26) He promised I could get a puppy...as soon as we have a yard.

Happy Birthday, Hulk!!! You're the best and I love you!

3 comments:

  1. He plays guitar and tennis too? Why didn't we know these things? We miss you already. Can't wait to see you in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learned new things about Jordan as well. Bring your tennis racket (if it is warm enough). Maybe we can golf too...Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "my baby daddy" hahah. love it. Andy will be happy to know he plays golf, and tennis. He's always looking for partners. Happy b-day Jordan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.