Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Elaine!

The last few days have been crazy busy. So busy, in fact, that I was unable to write a blog entry for my mother-in-law on her birthday. Better late than never, eh?

Elaine Hintze: Mom, Mother-in-law, RN, and ex-hippi.
See?
(Look at that DRESS!!!)


You always hear that stereotype of mother-in-laws who are a pain in the neck, but Elaine is the complete opposite. She is so loving, happy, selfless, generous, and goofy!

She never hesitates to help anyone she knows. She has welcomed me into her family 100%. We have a ton together. She has taken me to movies, lunch dates, manicures, and holiday bizarre. With my real mom living so far away, it has been nice to have a maternal someone near by.

Happy Late Birthday, Elaine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.