Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Andy!

Even though I am waaaaaay behind in my blogging (I still have three trips and two interviews to blog about! GAH!), I am going to set those aside so I can wish my brother Andy a happy 32nd birthday (*cough* GRANDPA *cough*)

This is Andy:
And no, he is not a used car salesmen- he's an uber-smart chronic student! With Andy being the oldest in our family, he was the first to venture off into school....yet he'll be the last to be completely done. That's because he:

1) earned a B.S. in Exercise Science
2) and another B.A. in German
3)and then an M.S. in Excercise Science
4) and now he'scurrently in med school AND
5)he's currently fnishing up an MPH!

I'm probably forgetting another two or three degrees in his vast collection. I blame this on his excessive amount of Asian friends he acquired during his developmental years:

(Andy is the one on the right- y'know...the only white one)

Eventually Andy will become an awesome and well rounded doctor. But that's not all!!:

* He's hilarious! He's always cracking us up.
* He's great dad to his adorable three kiddos.
* He's athletic- not only does he love to run and play volleyball, he even taught those classes at BYU.
* He's a talented guitarist.
* He's wise- There have been any times when I called Andy when I was confused about going to BYU, dating some dork, whether or not to marry some Oklahoman, etc. He's always been helpful.

I feel so grateful to be the youngest of my family with my awesome siblings! And I am grateful to Andy for being the oldest and being an example to us all. Happy Birthday!!


3 comments:

  1. you forgot to add that he's totally hot! but I guess the first picture makes that pretty clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best blog post of the year, ha ha. Funny Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Lacey H. I'll be stalking you now! Oh, and happy birthday to your big bro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.