Saturday, October 9, 2010

She works hard for the money.

Good news! I was recently offered and just accepted a very part time job with LDS Family Services! I'll be working with them 5 hours a week- most likely 2 hours during the week and 3 hours on Saturdays. "Five hours a week? Don't quit your day job," you may be sarcastically thinking. Well, I'm not. I will still be working my usual 40 hours as a child therapist during the week, so those extra five are gonna keep me busy. I know there are lots of people who work 45+ hours without any problems, but when you are naturally lazy like me it gets challenging. I am excited, though. It will be so encouraging to work with a population who generally holds the same values and beliefs as I do. I will also be working with adults, which I really really miss. Trying to trick a 14 year old into talking to me for a whole hour gets exhausting at times.

I start work for them in about a week. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. You are incredible!! Good work, friend! I wish I had a problem so that I could talk to you for an hour. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congrats on the job! You'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your new pic. Great news about the job. When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Hopefully it will a good way to get your foot in the door...and your patients will probably show up more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.