Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zombies!



I love Halloween!! Anyone who says it is a wicked holiday can go fly a kite.

The decorations that I particularly liked this year were my scary pictures. On picnik.com, I created these two pictures:

Zombie Bride

Ghost Jordan

I printed them out and put them in spider web picture frames on our bookshelf.


Then I got bored and made some dumb ones...

AKA Friendliest looking zombie ever.

I decorated the rest of our apartment with homemade decorations too that I plan on posting but who knows if I ever will!



3 comments:

  1. I think Jeff's in the best. Sonja funny. Dah, I have been telling myself for DAYS that I'm going to update the blog and it just hasnt happened. Love looking at what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Can't wait to show Erica. So cool. I may need to steal that picture for our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.