Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in review

Goodbye, 201o! Thank you for

1) two more sweet nieces
2) my MSW graduation
3) visits to our family and various road trips
4) two months of NO SCHOOL AND NO WORK for me
5) a salaried paid (right term?) job
6) Jordan's PA school acceptance
7) all the fun in general

It was a fantastic year! I was a little sad to see it go...partially because I think 2011 or "twenty-eleven" sounds stupid. I don't really like the number 11. I know I'm weird. Deal with it.

My new years resolutions are to continue reading scriptures on a daily basis (we were able to do that in 2010! Woohoo!), to put more effort into my appearance (I usually sleep in until 20 minutes before I need to leave for work, and then I feel frumpy all day), and to try to be more social. I've been in Tulsa for a year and a half and I have a lot less friends than I thought I would have at this point. Time to actually do something about it! I also want to put more effort into talking to my friends from back home and college, so watch out- you'll hear from me!

I was going to make proof reading my blog entries before I publish them a resolution but that was one last year and I obviously did not accomplish it. I don't know why, but I hate hate hate going back and reading through my posts. So I have decided just to embrace the typos. Blah.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love.