Monday, January 3, 2011

More Fun with Sleeping Jordan

Tonight, Jordan and I were sitting on our couch together. Kinda. I was staring at laptop as I cruised from blog to blog to blog, and Jordan was passed out sleeping. He had a pillow covering his chest a form of comfort, I'm assuming. ANYway....

All of a sudden, Jordan starts to whimper, "Help...help me. I need help." Then his whimper turns into a little frantic exclamations. "HELP! Get it! Get it!" I was completely confused and started to panic. I didn't know if he had trouble breathing, if he had a charlie horse, etc. So I kept nervously asking, "What? What is it?!," as I ripped the pillow away from him. In my moment of panic, I somehow saw the cotton filled pillow as a threat. Finally Jordan said,

"I....thought...I thought I had a....um....um....I thought I was holding a glass in my hand."
uh....whaaaat? "A glass?"
"Yeah, like a glass of water...or something..."
"Why did you sound so distressed?"
"Well, it isn't a glass...I can't think of the word."
Then he moved to our love seat and fell asleep again.

What just happened?

So there you have it. Jordan is 6'2'' and muscly, but if you give him a glass of water to hold he will cry like a baby. I would love, LOVE to get a sneak peak into his dreams. If the scariest thing in them is a threatening glass of water, I would feel pretty safe.

p.s. while I am on the subject of Jordan half-awake-half-dreaming speeches, here is a little stroll down memory lane from when we were very newly weds

1 comment:

  1. I love lizards. I wish I could dream about them. My last dream was of cockroaches...car sized cockroaches...give me a cute lizard anytime. love mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.