Wednesday, January 26, 2011

self diagnosed

You know those moments when you think it is Tuesday but it is really Wednesday? And then you get that warm fuzzy feeling as if you just received a prize? Isn't it wonderful?

You know moments when you think it is Thursday but it really only Wednesday? Or you think it is Tuesday but then realize you are still trapped in Monday? Isn't that horrible? You feel scammed or punished.

I suffer from Wrongdayitis all the time. It's the disease when you CONSTANTLY think it is the next day. Tuesday feels like Wednesday, and Wednesday feels like Thursday. I'm always a day behind what I think it is. It is very stressful. And annoying. Just once, ONCE, I would like to have one of those moments where I am like, "whoa, is today really already Wednesday?" instead of "Well, hello Wednesday. You're late. I was expecting you one day ago." Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. lol! I have that disease too. But since I have kids it's only worse, I have no idea what week it is, much less the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am away and cannot go to church, I don't even know what week it is let alone the day. Sundays keep me grounded. When I give an assessment to an elderly person and I ask "What is today's date?" I am always amused that I CAN NOT answer it either...amusing might not be the best word for it...because sometimes both me and the 88 yr. old don't even know the right month. The word is more like that thing it is called when you forget lots and lots of stuff.... I'll remember later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.