Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Easy Baking

"Do you know what the difference between cake and a muffin is? Nothin'! A muffin is a bald cupcake!" ~Jim Gaffigan

I have proof of this too. My friend Ginger gave me the world's easiest pumpkin muffin recipe- and these puppies are gooooood:

Ingredients
1 can of pumpkin
1 box of spice cake mix

That's......it. if you want you can add chocolate chips or nuts....or if you're disgusting, raisins.

Mix the ingredient today with a mixer until its thick and creamy. Spoon in cupcake/muffin pan, and bake for 15 minutes at 350 (you may want to adjust the time, depending on your oven and your preference of muffin done-ness)

This batch makes over 2 dozen too. AND you look like a top notch baker. AND you get to literally eat cake for breakfast. Jim would be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonja,

    This is Tracy Brown, from the ward. I'm sorry if this is creepy. I was reading your spotlight in the RS newsletter and noticed that you like to blog, so I did a search of your name and voila! I really don't mean to be creepy, I was just curious. I blog, too, by the way, and like to be nosy and read other people's.

    Anyway, I keep seeing you in church and thinking it would be really fun to get to know you (your costumes at the halloween party were AWESOME, by the way!) but then I never quite make it out of my comfort zone to chat. You're probably not even quite sure who I am. Sorry again, for being creepy. And good luck with the new calling!

    Oh, if you want, you can email me at tdo(dot)brown(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you an invite to my blog so you can figure out who I am. If you want. And I totally get the irony that I made my blog private so creepy people can't access it but then I just did that very thing to you. I guess I am kind of creepy. If your blog goes private, I will totally take the hint. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.