Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brad!

Today is my brother-in-law, Brad's birthday. He is the big 2-6! And this, ladies and gentlemen (all three of you who read my blog), is his birthday tribute.

Brad joined our family at the end of December 2007 via marrying my sister Molly. I remember when she and I first met Brad (we met him at the same time) at a lame stake dance at BYU. Since his entrance into the family clan, I have observed the following skills/talents that make up Brad:

1) He can imitate a dog and a bird well.
2) He's quick at making up cheesy puns.
3) He's a great photographer.
4) He's a smarty pants- he's excelling in dental school as I type!
5) He's good at practicing dentistry in obscure places and positions. (See below)



When I visited Molly and Brad in August, Brad was willing to give my teeth a much needed cleaning right in his living room. Oh, the life of a poor college student...

Happy birthday, Brad! Hope you have a good one! Don't eat too much Bowl of Cake...

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have to hold the spotlight. Cruise post coming soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad- Thanks a lot Sonja, I'm blushing. Troy and Nancee asked if we had seen your blog and I thought "Hmm, Sonja not only writes about her life on her blog, but has tine for me as well! Thats so nice". For better or worse, Molly made an entire rainbow chip cake for me and I've already eaten lots of it. Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
    Molly- mmmm.....rainbow chip.....Thats was a thoughful post, yo! Berry kind indeed. About your half birthday, I forgot to mention "Lalalalyadya lalalal another cup of tea!" Rememebr that? FUn times!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.