Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Charity!

Today is Jordan's sister Charity's birthday! (Or as Jeff and Jordan called her growing up, "Sissy". SO cute!) It has been fun living close to Jordan's family and being able to get to know his fam better.

Charity is camera shy so I don't have a picture of her to post, but here are her stats:

* She can and WILL kick your butt the game "Scene It". We played this as a family once and she blew us out of the water.

* She is an expert make up artist. She used to work for Este Laudre and MAC, giving people make overs.

* She is a travel guru. Charity has traveled allllllll overrrrr the world - literally! She always has cool stories about each place too.

* She loves animals and is very sensitive about their well being.

* She has fantastic style! When Jordan and I first got engaged, she let me poke through some of her old clothes-HEAVEN!

Happy Birthday, Charity!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! it's funny- after marrying, I inherited brothers older then me, sisters still younger than me, and a new little brother. So really the only new "position" was a little bro (and 2 little bro's once Jessi gets married), but you have inherited NO new positions: you just have a few more of everything: one more older bro and sis. You are still the youngest. Meesa want to come to Oakie! If I start walking tonight, my ETA will be around New Years....unless I come across a motorcycle little Miss Piggy and become 3 times bigger than normal. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the $&#^ are you talking about Molly? Miss Piggy? You girls need help. Not from Muppets either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity is awesome at makeup! Her lip gloss always looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.