Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Julie!



Today is Julie's 33rd birthday! Once again, I am going to give a blogger shout out instead of actually sending a physical card. Ah, the glory of saving a postage stamp...

Julie was the first person to join the Tegeder family since I was born. She was the first sister-in-law AND daughter-in-law, which may have been overwhelming with our slightly enmeshed family, plus joining the Tegeder clan meant forever being associated with Americans (gasp!), but she has fit into our family well!

Here are some things that are guh-REAT about Julie:

1) She's Canadian, eh, which gave us a great reason to go to Canada and visit the West Edmonton mall.

2) She is in incredible shape! She has run several marathons and is a religious yoga mama.

3) She is a superior interpreter. She went on an ASL mission and has interpreted for tons of stuff.

4) She's an entrepreneur. She and her sisters started a business called Namasday. Now to just patientally wait until Oprah chooses the Dreaminder as one of her favorite things.

5) She's the hippi of our family. Not one of those weird hippis that don't shower and chain themselves to trees. She's more into the stuff that actually takes effort, like natural birth and yoga.

6) She's GORGEOUS! Since I have known her, I've seen her sport several different hair cuts, and they all look awesome- that's talent.

7) She helped make me an aunt! Julie produced three of the four cutest kids in the world!!!! I love my babies!!
(this is one of my favorite pictures of Lovi- so cute! and so bald!!)

Thanks for being in our family, Julie! Have a happy birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Nice shout out, Jo. Oh, but sometimes Julie doesn't shower (for a day). I think it actually takes more effort not to shower than it does to do yoga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm still 33. I was worried I was going to be 34 this year. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love.